SJO LEAD:Young Professionals
Leaders for Education, Advocacy & Development (LEAD)
Our YP Board
YP Board Members
We Are Young Professionals Advancing the Mission of St. Joseph Orphanage
What Is St. Joseph Orphanage (SJO)?
SJO is a comprehensive behavioral health and educational treatment agency that helps children and their families on the road to recovery and success. SJO serves more than 4,300 youth and families every year.
What We Do to Help?
The SJO LEAD team is continuing to grow as we take on more projects to help the organization. SJO LEAD has set up the following with St. Joseph Orphanage:
- Host an annual fundraiser- Monte Carlo Night: The 2019 Monte Carlo Night raised over $26,000
- Two yearly themed happy hours at local breweries to raise money for St. Joseph Orphanage-Pints for a Purpose
- Quarterly events with this kids at SJO including Saturday pancake breakfasts with our residential kids and onsite cooking classes for our Independent Living Services program
- Actively seeking donors or sponsors to provide SJO with a much needed van to assist in transportation of children served at St. Joseph Orphanage
The money we raise helps fund counseling, medication management, and specialized classes for SJO’s kids. In addition, it supports educational field trips, summer camp participation, and birthday gifts. We are always to open to new ideas to help the organization!
Please reach out with your comments, suggestions or interest in our YP by clicking our email in the Want to Learn More section below.
Monte Carlo Night
- Our annual Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser is one you will not want to miss with casino games and dancing!
- 2020 Date and Location TBD
Pints for a Purpose
- Join us for Pints for a Purpose events as we raise a toast to worthy causes!
- Upcoming Fundraisers TBD!
SJO LEAD Meetings
- In addition, SJO LEAD meets on a quarterly basis at locations around town.