SJO LEAD:Young Professionals
Leaders for Education, Advocacy & Development (LEAD)
Our YP Board
YP Board Members
We Are Young Professionals Advancing the Mission of St. Joseph Orphanage
What Is St. Joseph Orphanage (SJO)?
SJO is a comprehensive behavioral health and educational treatment agency that helps children and their
families on the road to recovery and success. SJO serves more than 1,500 young people every day, building
hope and strengthening lives.
What We Do to Help?
The SJO LEAD team is continuing to grow as we take on more projects to help the organization. SJO LEAD has set up the following with St. Joseph Orphanage:
- Host an annual fundraiser- Monte Carlo Night (first event held in 2018 raised $16,095)
- Quarterly themed happy hours at local breweries to raise money for St. Joseph Orphanage-Pints for a Purpose
- Quarterly Saturday pancake breakfast for St. Joseph children that are living on site
- Quarterly life skills & cooking classes for St. Joseph young adults that are learning to live on their own in SJO’s Independent Living Services program
- Actively seeking donors or sponsors to provide SJO with a much needed van to assist in transportation of children served at St. Joseph Orphanage.
The money we raise helps fund counseling, medication management, and specialized classes for SJO’s kids. In addition, it supports educational field trips, summer camp participation, and birthday gifts.
We are always to open to new ideas to help the organization! Please reach out with your comments, suggestions or interest in our YP by clicking our email in the Want to Learn More section below.
SJO LEAD Meetings
- In addition, SJO LEAD meets on the last Monday of every month at locations around town.
- Last Monday of the Month