Mental Health Services Available
We are committed to continuing to provide mental health care to our community during this difficult time. While we are taking all precautions recommended by the CDC and local health departments, our facility remains open, with the exception of education and treatment programs. Please reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you.
How can I protect myself?
Because there is currently no vaccine to prevent infection, the best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The CDC recommends the following additional steps:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Know The Signs
Whether you have a cold, flu, or COVID-19 you should always take steps to limit the spread. Know the signs of what you may have, if uncertain it is always best to talk to your healthcare provider.