You can provide a child with the items they need to succeed! Our children are always in need of the following items:
- New therapy supplies
- New school and art supplies
- Gift certificates
- New clothes, shoes, socks and coats
- New toys for birthdays and incentives such as Lego sets, footballs, basketballs, stress balls, gift cards, Hot Wheels, remote control cars, Nike socks and sweatsuits, Bengals gear, Minecraft, arts and crafts like sketch paper and oil paints, blankets, perfume, nail polish, Star Wars, Superhero action figures such as Spiderman and Ninja Turtles, Axe spray and Bath and Body Works
- Personal care and toiletry items such as shampoo, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, towels, Axe body spray, etc.
- New furniture and household items for the young adults in our Independent Living apartments
- Seasonal items like swimsuits, Christmas toys, Halloween costumes, flowers and potting soil for the Children’s Garden and more!
- … and anything else you can think of that a family or child might need!
To donate, you can drop-off donations at any of our locations during regular business hours or contact us to set-up a time that works best for you!
*Unfortunately, we are not equipped to accept donations of gently-used items, but we appreciate you thinking of St. Joseph Orphanage and our children! If you have gently-used items that you would like to donate to a great cause, St. Vincent de Paul can be reached by calling 513-421-CARE (2273) or at www.SVDPcincinnati.org. Your items will either be given to a family in need, free of charge, or sold in the thrift stores with proceeds benefiting programs such as homelessness prevention, food pantries and more!